| The Gulf War Story
| Search Site
| Latest Additions
| Mailing List
| Topic Index / FAQs
| Medical Information
| Depleted Uranium
| Related Sites
RAND is a nonprofit institution that helps improve policy and decision making through research and analysis. RAND's publications do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of its research sponsors.
- Psychological and Psychosocial Consequences of Combat and Deployment with Special Emphasis on the Gulf War, January 22, 2001
- A Review of the Scientific Literature As It Pertains to the Gulf War Illnesses, Volume 1: Infectious Diseases, January 22, 2001
- A Review of the Scientific Literature as it Pertains to Gulf War Illnesses, Volume 8: Pesticides, January 9, 2001.
- Pesticide Use During the Gulf War: A Survey of Gulf War Veterans, January 9, 2001.
- A Review of the Scientific Literature as it Pertains to Gulf War Illnesses, Volume 5: Chemical and Biological Warfare Agent, December 5, 2000
- The Health Effects of Pyridostigmine Bromide, October 19, 1999
- Stress, May 19, 1999
- Depleted Uranium Report, April 15, 1999
- Military use of Drugs Not Yet Approved
by the FDA for CW/BW Defense, April 15, 1999
- Oil Well Fires, November 5, 1998